We ended up leaving Michigan last June and spent some time in Missouri visiting with friends. We started heading back west, and were planning on doing some gem shows in NM but we ran into some vehicular issues going through the top of Texas. Needless to say, we pretty much killed our beloved little bus. Yeah, we were stuck in Tucumcari, NM at a Flying J truck stop.. for days. My Mom, in Tucson AZ agreed to drive up and get us since repairs would cost more that the thing was worth.
So we went back to Tucson where our journey began. We soon after found out we were pregnant with little Atlas, and haven't left since.
Thats really all I'm gonna squeeze in here, even though I could write volumes about everything that has happened. I do tend to like shorter blog posts. Maybe I'll try to catch up, but we'll see what happens...
No comments:
Post a Comment