an incomplete view of me, some things i have done, things that help to define me
it is always a struggle to see how all the parts of my life fit together, when in my mind they do not mesh, and people i love do not all see eye to eye. I continue to live and to love as best as i know how.
The first pic of you remind me of my sister in law. Pretty! It´s quite interesting how we change. The pictures are telling about good and bad days, light and dire straights. Maybe I should put some of my pics together, too.
The first pic of you remind me of my sister in law. Pretty! It´s quite interesting how we change. The pictures are telling about good and bad days, light and dire straights. Maybe I should put some of my pics together, too.
ReplyDeleteHave a nice week!
MiMa