As I sit here knitting at my computer, waiting for it to slowly upload photos... the children are asleep, and I can feel this nagging that I have to hurry and do whatever it is that makes me happy right now because I'm not gonna get the chance soon enough again. I can't say that I like the feeling. I have been telling myself that I need to stop it and realize that being with my kids does make me happy and to embrace it while they still need me. Who cares if they don't wear hand-knitted sweaters? right?
And now is my cue to blame it on the weather, because it's just so flippin' hot that we just can't go outside. Then when it does cool down enough to venture out, mosquitoes just demolish me, and the kids. And Tabitha's been sick. I am definitely the victim of crummy circumstances.
Well here's what I've been up to besides griping about the kids DRIVING ME NUTS...
No comments:
Post a Comment